Germanium is transparent for infrared radiation that is that has a wavelength of between 2 and 12 micrometers. It is therefore ideal to produce IR-optical devices (lenses and windows).
Germanium dioxide is a catalyst in the production of high quality polyester and PET.
Germanium tetrachloride is essential in manufacturing high performing optical fibers.
- Ultra High Purity Germanium Tetrachloride
- Fiber Optic Grade Germanium Tetrachloride
- Germanium Dioxide, Electronic Grade
- Germanium Dioxide, BGO Grade
- Germanium Dioxide, Catalyst Grade
- Germanium Dioxide, Amorphous Grade
- Germanium for Infrared Optics
- Zone refined Germanium
- Germanium Powder
- Germanium Granules